Apple faces criticism and rejection from various companies, including Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, and Bing, while also drawing ire from critics over its App Store tax. Leading computer scientists suggest that Google's search engine quality has declined.
- Apple rejects the HEY Calendar from their App Store.
- Apple's Vision Pro Won't Launch With Netflix App. The company relies on their web app according to Bloomberg.
- YouTube and Spotify Won’t Launch Apple Vision Pro Apps either, Joining Netflix.
- Apple beat all the Android OEMs while selling dramatically more expensive phones and hits “all-time high” smartphone market share, takes #1 spot for 2023
- Nobody wants your MVP. The MVP is dead. Long live the RAT.
- Bing Search shows few, if any, signs of market share increase from AI features. Product quality is still king, it seems.
- Apple’s biggest critics are big mad about the new 27 percent App Store tax. Spotify says the policy shows that Apple will ‘stop at nothing’ to profit off of developers and users.
- Is Google getting worse? This is what leading computer scientists say. It’s not just you — the search engine superpower does have a spam problem, a new study claims.