- Apple rolled out iOS 17.2, giving iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max users the ability to record spatial videos.
- AI Assistants write insecure code that humans trust too much, Snyk survey finds.
- ‘Biocomputer’ combines lab-grown brain tissue with electronic hardware. A system that integrates brain cells into a hybrid machine can recognize voices.
- The iPhone will take a back seat to Apple’s wearables business in 2024, according to Bloomberg.
- The hunt to find more use cases for local variables: Using Figma variables for breakpoints.
- Navigation patterns in mobile applications. How to make the right choice?
App of the week
Vercel introduces Generative UI — combining the best practices of frontend development with the potential of generative AI.