- Google are introducing Gemini, their largest and most capable AI model. Welcome to the Gemini era. They say. It will be exciting we say.
- Swedish payment provider Klarna to freeze any new hires, bet on AI to do the job instead.
- IBM’s Jerry Chow on the future of quantum computing. What’s a qubit? Are quantum computers useful yet? And how wrong was Ant-Man, anyway?
- According to Tech Crunch, Google’s best Gemini demo was faked.
- Europe agrees landmark AI regulation deal. With the political agreement, the EU moves toward becoming the first major world power to enact laws governing AI.
Apps of the week
Not only one app this week, but all Apples 2023 store award winners. Check out the list.