- What’s happening at OpenAI is a proxy for one of the biggest fights in the global economy today: how to control increasingly powerful A.I. tools, and whether large companies can be trusted to develop them responsibly. The chaos at Open AI, explained by New York Times.
- Stable Video Diffusion, the first foundation model for generative video based on the image model Stable Diffusion is launched.
- "Mobility is entering a new age of innovation" according to McKinsey. Read up on their prediction of trends that could transform the sector by 2035
- Retool has surveyed over 1,500 tech people—software engineers, business leaders, execs, product folks, designers to find out how they use AI.
- Menlo Ventures has surveyed more than 450 enterprise executives across the U.S. and Europe and spoke to a dozen more to provide a view into generative AI adoption in the enterprise.
App of the week
Our own Goodnight AI is worth a test drive. Immerse your child in the magic of personalized storytelling. Goodnight AI crafts custom tales tailored to their interests, sparking their imagination and igniting their dreams.